Friday, November 13, 2009

First night at the Cleveland Clinic Guesthouse

The Cleveland Clinic covers a large area and the streets are hard to follow. They have a one lane road on each side for cars, then a middle double lane for buses. It was very hard at night to see where your lane is when turning. Okay, I'm sick, I need a clear path. The line at the registration desk was long. Lots of people wearing head scarfs, some plain and some very fancy. A woman behind us in line told us about her friend-she had her frontal lobe removed. I felt lucky to be there without a frontal lobe problem. Yikkes. A reminder that things could be a lot worse.

The room was okay for a two star hotel. But just like the Mayo Clinic Inn there were blood spots on the inside of the bathroom door and wall. Luckily I came prepared with my Lysol wipes. Other then that the room was okay, but no internet in the room? Really? And the price posted on the web said 109 and it turned out to be 125. They said the 109 rate was for the military people-I don't remember it saying that anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment